Monday, November 22, 2010

Introuction

Im new to this blogging stuff but first let me tell you a little bit about myself not toooo much of course but just enough :) Im 24 yrs old and I live in TX. I have 3 kids my first baby was born sleeping at 37 weeks and 2 days on October 20th 2007. I lost her to ICP...dont worry there will be more on ICP later and lots more on my angel baby! I also have another daughter who is 22 months and a babyboy who will be 8 weeks tommorow :) I know God Blessed me right??? 3 beautiful babies. Ive been with My Man ,My Babys Daddy, My Life for almost 10 yrs now!!! Im a very family oriented person obviously!! I love cooking thats probley what I do 60% of the time :) I also love shopping who doesnt?? I love doing things with my babies and I love doing things for my Rain and the other angel babies. I love going on vacations even though that doesnt happen as much as I would like but thats ok.  Im a Spurs Fan and a Cowboys Fan but thats about as sportish as it gets for me. I think thats all you need to know for now. Ive never blogged before so this is all new to me but lets see how it goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment