Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday!!!

This year we didn't have the party at our house because our friends wanted us to come over and so that's that. Next Year God Willing we will continue to have the party at our House!! Since it wasn't here I just made a few things...I mean I couldn't help myself....its a big day and I had to cook!! So here's what I made!!

So as you can see I didn't think of taking pictures right away so excuse the pics haha....this is butter corn bread from allrecipies.com here's the link http://allrecipes.com/Search/Recipes.aspx?WithTerm=corn%20bread

 Here's Party Meatballs these are like the best for real!!! I like to call them neighborly meatballs....this is our neighbors recipe and I love them!! This is all I requested at my Rains Baby Shower!!

Chili....can it be Superbowl Sunday without Chili I think not?!?!?


These are Peanut Butter Buckeye Cupcakes I got this awesome recipe from six sisters blog....I actually just came across this blog last week and it has some awesome recipes!!

 Buffalo Chicken Dip a Superbowl must have....totally forgot to take pic until it was half gone.


These are just Boston Creme Pie Cupcakes and I put a Chocolate Frosting on them and try to make them look like footballs hehe the white is white chocolate chips :)


No comments:

Post a Comment