Sunday, February 1, 2015

Mickey Treats

We came back from Disney World 2 weeks ago...and every time we come back we always have a Disney picnic with our babygirl. We picked up some BBQ and I made the sweets! Here are the 3 sweets I made!


Mickey Cupcakes
 These are Oreo cupcakes with butter cream frosting. I used one big Oreo and two mini Oreos to make a Mickey and then put some sprinkles around them. I found the idea of the top on Pinterest but it was just a picture no page :(

Funfetti Mickey Cookies
 
 These are just Funfetti cookies and when I baked them I made one big ball and two small balks which I placed close to the big ball where the ears should be but not touching and when they cook they blend together to make Mickey!

Mickey Marshmallow Treats

This is a mini version of what I actually had the last day in Disney World. It was soooo good. Its just a marshmallow treat that I cut out with a little Mickey cookie cutter then put melted chocolate all over the top and stuck little peanut butter chips all over it!  This was my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment