Monday, March 19, 2012

Leprechaun Pie A Quick and Easy St. Patricks Day Treat!

Once again here I am posting a St.Patricks Day post late and guess what?!?! I have one more after this hehe!! Better late than never ...these will come in handy next year ;) So if you want to think about it I'm really really early ;) That sounds so much better right??? 

There it is Leprechaun Pie!! I made these for a St.Patricks Day party they went over GREAT!!

Go check out  OOPSEYDAISYBLOG where I got it from and just like her I used Oreo Pudding because well that's soo much better in my opinion than pistachio...I also put the labels on the cup again I just think it looks cute like this. I also used Gold coins in the bottom not the Dove. Yum.  Another Super Easy recipe and super Great! I hope you enjoy this as much as I did!! 

http://www.oopseydaisyblog.com/2011/03/leprechaun-pie.html

No comments:

Post a Comment