Saturday, April 14, 2012

Asparagus Pesto Ravioli

For dinner tonight I made this awesome Pesto Ravioli. Its so good and pretty healthy too :) I got it from Dash Magazine??? I really don't know that's all I can find out it was ripped page out of a magazine and all I see is dashrecipes.com ;) So I'm guessing if theres a Dash Magazine that's where I got it from haha.
 You will need
1 lb of asparagus
1 cup each of each Red and Yellow cherry tomatoes
1Tbsp of Olive Oil
1/2 tsp of salt I used Kosher
1 lb Ravioli
1 cup prepared Pesto
2 Tbsp Parmesan


First, wash and trim your asparagus.
Steam your asparagus,since I don't know where our steamer was I just put a little bit of water in a pan and brought to a boil then brought back down to medium heat and left in for about 5 minutes.
Cook your ravioli...just bring the water to a boil and throw the ravioli in and leave in boiling water about 3 1/2 minutes
When the asparagus was done I cut into thirds you could have done this first but I didn't know I was going to do this hehe then saute the tomatoes and asparagus in olive oil until soft.


Drain your ravioli and toss with the tomatoes and asparagus.

Add the pesto and cheese and toss again!!

 Simple and Delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment