Saturday, April 14, 2012

Monster Cookies

Today we did the march for babies...walking for my Rain and all the other babies who have gone too soon. We had to wake up very early for us hehe so when we got home around noon the kids and I were a little tired....and you know when your real tired and you cant sleep...(I also don't sleep good at night my little baby boy likes keeping me up a lot hehe) well I couldn't think of anything I needed or wanted to do yet I knew I had stuff to do...Long story short me and my little Serenity decided to bake some cookies. I liked the monster cookie idea since we have A LOT of Easter candy still. I got the great Idea and recipe  from one of my favorite blogs http://www.confessionsofacookbookqueen.com/2012/04/monster-cookies/ . Here they are!!

You will Need:
1 1/4 cup packed Brown Sugar
1 cup of White Sugar
3 eggs
1 stick of softened butter
1 1/2 cups smooth peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
3 cups assorted candy ( we used m&ms,little Reese's,and Cookies and Cream Hershey Chocolate drops
2 tsp baking soda
4 cups Quick Cooking Oats

Preheat oven to 350
In a bowl beat the eggs and both sugars on medium speed until smooth and combined.
Add vanilla,peanut butter and butter and beat again on medium speed until smooth.

Mix in oats and baking soda.

Fold in candies. Scoop cookie dough with a large cookie scoop or spoon (which is what I used) onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake about 10 minutes, until edges are lightly browned.
Yep I used an Easter Plate because I was still using Easter candy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment