Monday, April 30, 2012

Giant Cookie Pie

This Giant Cookie Pie was a big hit with the kids and my dad ;) It is very sweet but super yummy and a very cute idea!!! I will be making this again for sure. I hope you guys enjoy this recipe! I got this recipe from The Traveling Spoon Giant Cookie Pie !!


You will need:
1 9 inch pie crust, thawed and unbaked
2 large eggs
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup butter, well softened (1 stick)
1 cup milk chocolate candies I used m&m
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips I used milk chocolate hehe
1/2 cup pecans I didn't use these :)

Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Beat eggs until light and foamy.
Add sugars and vanilla, and stir to combine.
Stir in flour.
Beat in butter until smooth and creamy.
Add chocolate candies,chocolate chips and if you want the pecans.
Spoon into pie shell and bake 55-60 mins, or until top is nicely browned and center isn't jiggly. Allow to cool for 10-15mins and serve warm.
It tastes just as good cold as we have been eating this today too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment