Friday, January 25, 2013

Chocolate Chip Funfetti Pancakes


My Serenity just loves Pancakes!! We actually had to go to IHOP for her actual birthday breakfast, but for pre birthday breakfast I didn't have alot of time because we had to be out of the house very early but I wanted her to have a breakfast made by mommy for her birthday or I should say pre birthday. I found such a fun recipe on Wifessionals. Birthday Funfetti Pancakes It was for birthday funfetti pancakes it really caught my attention. I just wanted to add some chocolate chips because my Serenity has a Chocolate obsession just like her mommy!

 
Ingredients:
 
1 1/2 cups Funfetti cake mix
2 tbsp Vegetable oil
3/4 cup of milk
1 egg
1 cup of Chocolate Chips
 
Directions:
1. Heat your pan on your stove or I always use my griddle for making pancakes if you use that heat that up :)
2.Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
3.I always use 1/4 or 1/3 measuring cups to make my pancakes. These pancakes work better smaller :) So pour your batter on the pan or griddle and cook for 3 minutes one side then turn over and cook for about 3 more minutes.
4. To make just a bit more chocolatey when they are all done and you are ready to serve add some chocolate syrup!!
 


1 comment:

  1. Great job! I love chocolate chips too so I might have to sneak some in next time!

    ReplyDelete