Friday, January 25, 2013

IHOP Pancakes


My daughter Serenity LOVES pancakes. When we went to IHOP for her birthday breakfast it made me think there has to be a recipe that is close to the recipe they use here so I went Internet searching and I found a pretty darn good one. It was on top secret recipes . She was very pleased with these as was everyone else in the house.

Ingredients: 
1 1/4 cups of flour
1 egg
1 1/4 cups buttermilk
1/4 cup sugar
1 heaping tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup cooking oil
 
 
Directions:
 
1.Preheat your skillet over medium heat. ( I always use my Griddle)
2.Mix all the ingredients until smooth.
3.Ladle approximately 1/3 cup of the batter into the hot skillet or on your griddle.
4.When the edges appear to harden,after a minute or two, flip the pancakes over. They should be a golden brown.
5.Cook the pancakes on the other side for a minute or two.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment